The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Don´t Worry

A long time ago, i gave this a review. Why i went back to watch this is because i was banned for two days because of that review.
I read it and i thought mabye i wasn´t being fair about this. I was ba kid back then and now i am older and more mature.
Lets get started shall we? First of, your graphics are okay, animation wasn´t that spectacular but hey i didn´t expect much, the Lip syncing to the song could have used more effort, and the song was very annoying, Simon wouldn´t let you on American Idol but hey you got daily feature for this one!
The reason for my ban was because i qoute " using swear words, lower your inteligent" and sure, you used fucking in your movie and i used shit in my review so i guess that leaves me to be sem retarded and you fully equped retarded.
Hahaha!
I wish i would like this stuff but it ain´t funny, it´s not anything new and the song just gets on my nerve!
Well i hope this review doesn´t get deleted just because i didn´t like this movie.
Good bye

NG TT VIII (Eggs) NG TT VIII (Eggs)

yea well..

Most of them was really b ad and was just the same expect for nelson, i tihnk that is fucking best animation ive seen on this site, fuck yea it was awesome:D

This World of Edd This World of Edd

aww..

You never disapoint me

KFK's Adventures #4 KFK's Adventures #4

Haha great:D

Just one question? how does one play russian Sodoku?

Alive Alive

Wow!

This i Reallythe most boring movie i ever seen, really, i got the poitn halfway trough

oh and i really hate your style of animating, it´s very ugly,

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

Awesomness

But i miss ben:(

The Chicken or the egg! The Chicken or the egg!

Likey!

Woah..it was very Clever!

Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 2! Up Skit Creek 2 - Part 2!

You know why this is so great"!

Because, it was a break betwwen the movies, every flash movie should belike this, after i watched the first part, i went out ot hte kitchen and made a sandwich! it was awesome, nad when i came back, part 2 was fully loaded nad i watched!

StarCrafter - 003 StarCrafter - 003

LOlz!

One question?

What exactly did you make in this movie?

pretty dead things pretty dead things

You r Humegoeuous

Seriously,! "i am so arty, i am going 2 show this Ng noobs how arty i am nad i complain about ng all the time but i am on here 24/7!

You know it´s true!

suck my dick...PLease

xtil responds:

no i don't visit ng much
please learn how to spell
and thanks for being polite but i don't suck dicks